LAUNCHING A MOBILE OR WEB PROJECT IN 1 MONTH WITH 50% ECONOMY OF THE BUDGET USING MVP METHODOLOGY
Projects that started with MVP:
THE METHOD IS TESTED BY US ON GERMAN PRODUCTS
The project Stadtmeister confirmed the hypotheses and was launched on an audience of 1,000,000 users, replacing the outdated version of the Meinestadt application.
MVP IS AN ARTIFACT AT A MINIMUM COST
Minimum suggests minimal time and development costs.
Within an MVP, we normally test two hypotheses:
- usefulness hypothesis – a user can fully get the value that you want to convey to him;
- monetization hypothesis - the product is able to make money.
We release a product, not a prototype. A product, ready for use and distribution among your target audience. As a product, it can be both a website or a mobile application.
BOOK A CALL
WITH PRODUCT MANAGER
Answer the questions about your product and we will tell you what its MVP may look like. Ready to sign NDA.
One of our managers
will call you.
TAKE ADVANTAGES THAT BECAME A STANDARD ON US AND EUROPE TECHNOLOGICAL MARKETS
- Lean Production. You run 20% of the functionality that will satisfy 80% of the needs.
- Earlier Revenue. You start to receive revenue earlier than under developing large-scale functionality.
- A dream come true. Money is not always the reason. We understand this by working on the dreams of our customers.
- Audience loyalty. Launching the MVP of a new product reactivates the audience and shows them your readiness for a collision with the future.
- Entry into new markets. A test of a new market, a niche that can lead to the diversification of the company's revenues and the strengthening of its position.
- News Hook. Give a reason to talk about you and your strategy.
PAY FOR WHAT WILL BE REALLY IN DEMAND
METHODOLOGY THAT ALLOWS TO REDUCE TERM OF DEVELOPMENT BY 70%
Workshop on the goal setting. The goal is a joint statement of tasks before MVP to test hypotheses. The workshop is carried out according to one of the following methods - CJM, Value Proposition Canvas, Hook Framework, MVP Prioritization. In some cases, carried out with the client.
Artifact: formulated hypotheses and use-cases that we will test.
Fast prototyping according to the Google Sprint methodology by three designers who develop three different prototypes for all application states, from which we will choose the best.
Artifact: final high-quality interactive prototype.
UX-testing on 5 respondents.
Artifact: a high-quality interactive prototype, with changes made as a result of UX testing.
Event markup for behavioral analytics acquisition.
Artifact: an encyclopedia of events, categorized list of user actions that we monitor.
UI + development of client / clients and server (if it's nedeed).
Artifact: a build ready for transfer to QA and a configured server.
QA Session and Editing. Preparation of the build for launch, testing on a wide range of devices. QA is conducted by experts with application testing experience with an audience of 10 million people.
Artifact: final application build.
HOW TO RELEASE MVP IN A MONTH,
NOT IN FOUR MONTHS
Leave your email address and we will send you a Gantt chart that will show you how to get the product ready in a month for a real audience.
TECHNOLOGICAL STACK CONFIRMED BY MARKET LEADERS
CLIENT DEVELOPMENT FOR IOS AND ANDROID
Development languages: Java and Kotlin for Android, Swift for iOS
Java and Swift are the official client programming languages for Android and iOS.
FRONTEND OR WEB CLIENT
Library for creating interfaces: React
React is a popular open source library for developing interfaces on the web, developed and supported by Facebook.
Companies that use React:
Серверная часть и система администрирования
Хранение данных: Mysql/PostgreSQL
Фреймворки: Sails.js, React.js
Node.js — самая популярная на 2017 год платформа для разработки в мире по данным Stack Overflow.
Companies that use
MARKET LEADERS TRUST OUR EXPERIENCE
- We are able to adapt to changing conditions. In 2014, we passed a stress test for Yotaphone 2 - for 7 months we had to develop UX / UI for 10 applications. Twice.
- We know what is really pressing deadlines. A month before the Stadtmeister app release, we made a complete redesign of the product and the development of promotional materials for launch.
- We keep our hands in. The last time we created 5 applications in 2 days and our very first Hackathon solved the tasks set by Sberbank.
One of the advantages of working with our team is the opportunity to use the experience we gained in working with market leaders:
Chief Technical Officer, an expert in social media development
9 years of experience
Worked on products for:
TO WORK WITH US
We prefer to share feedback from the Clutch service, which independently takes feedback from customers. We cannot influence this and consider it fair.
Here are a few feedbacks:
«Deliverables for both mobile platforms have met all technical requirements, forecasting a rapid post-launch adoption by the user community. Manufactura’s extensive experience, adaptable workflow, and precise timelines continue to encourage productivity».
ОFounder, Pikabu (Russia)
«The app was downloaded 50,000 times in the first 3 days and is very stable. The level of dedication and proactive suggestions from Manufactura's team were impressive. The client looks forward to continuing the relationship for the foreseeable future».
Manager, Zatch (Germany)
MVP LAUNCH THOSE WHO…
- does not want to fall behind the emerging market and lose the idea, giving a chance to competitors;
- is bound by the bureaucracy, but in need of a breakthrough;
- has an internal team and wants to compare its results with the results of external highly specialized teams;
- needs urgent closing of a task with pressing deadlines;
- wants to get an additional competitive advantage (as Meinestadt did in the example above thus received Mercedes-Benz, McDonald’s and Sony Television as clients).
2.3 PROFIT BENEFIT IF ORDERING DEVELOPMENT BY MVP METHODOLOGY
The average price of product development in Manufactura for a single platform.
The average development time for a single platform is 3.5 months.
The cost of this offer
We strive to reduce prices by strictly following the MVP launch scheme.
Deadline - 1 month.
APPLY THE APPROACH TO YOUR PRODUCT AND LAUNCH IN 30 DAYS
- Contact us. Leave your email address and our manager will write to you.
- Discuss with the manager the details of your project and the requirements for it.
- Consider our proposal and agree on the start of work.