Graphic design helps solve a wide range of tasks from designing business cards for business owners to developing airport wayfinding systems. Examples of such projects performed by our team are shown below.
LOGO AND CORPORATE IDENTITY DESIGN
We recommend that you start working on your logo and identity design with the development of your brand platform.
A brand platform consists of the elements specified below.
- Brand assets. Your brand assets form the foundation of your brand platform. They are emotional and rational characteristics of your company that either differentiate it from its competitors or are common for all companies in your industry.
- Target market. One or more specific groups of potential consumers with both the desire and ability to buy your product or service.
- Insight. Consumer insight is the essential truth about your consumers, their motivation (driver) to buy your product or service and the problem (pain) that they face.
- Brand role. Your brand role is to provide a solution to the problem expressed in the insight.
- Brand message. The primary message used to express your brand promise. It reflects the desired position of the brand and can be used as a rule of thumb to decide what is on or off strategy for your brand.
- Reasons to believe. Proof points that support your brand message and role.
- Brand personality. Describing your brand as a human being with certain character traits, life style and tone of voice.
- Brand values. The core principles that define what your brand stands for.
- Positioning concept. Your brand essence described in one concise sentence. What your company does, how it can benefit the consumers and what differentiates it from its competitors.
Brand platform development begins with the workshop with the client lasting from 3 to 5 hours. If the workshop does not give us enough information, we carry out additional research. The result is a document, which the company may use to manage their marketing and PR activities or personnel training. It also serves as the basis for the company logo and corporate identity design.
5 working days from the interview date.
As of July 2015 we have designed 25 logos. What is more, we are not ashamed of any of them. Here are some examples:
These are companies from the following sectors:
- mass media;
- medicine and pharmaceutics;
- game publishers;
- real estate;
Logo design includes two stages:
- once the brand platform is complete, we create quick logo sketches and present 1 to 3 possible versions of the logo to the client;
- after discussing them with the client and approving the concept we design the final version.
5 working days.
CORPORATE IDENTITY DESIGN
Corporate identity design starts with determining the brand carriers. Every company has its own set of carriers. Some companies need branded cars and aprons, others – app icons and illustrations for social networks.
A standard set of elements of corporate identity and brand carriers includes:
- business card;
- document header;
- promotional items.
We adapt it according to your company needs.
5 working days or more.
Depends on the number of brand carriers
CORPORATE IDENTITY GUIDELIENS
Corporate identity style guide is a handbook for brand managers, designers and marketing specialists.
It guarantees that employees and companies possibly engaged in preparing branded carriers in the future will strictly follow the principles laid down in the document. The guidelines include rules for corporate identity usage, as well as some good and bad examples.
5 working days.
DIRECTIONAL SIGN SYSTEM
Our approach to the development of wayfinding systems is described in detail in the Voronezh Chamber Theater project.
MAGAZINE MASTER LAYOUTS
Magazine master layouts are the layouts that demonstrate the visual culture and style of a magazine through all possible ways of organizing the material. We have designed about 200 layouts for Slova magazine and described the whole process in detail; it perfectly demonstrates our approach.
PROMO MATERIALS FOR MOBILE APP LAUNCH
Graphic design services generally come with our main service — mobile app development. Our skillful graphic designers assist with the development of mobile app logos and icons as well as design of promo materials for the App Store, Google Play and social media. You can read more about it in StadtMeister project in our portfolio.
The directional sign system developed for Voronezh Chamber Theate was featured in Behance Graphic Design Gallery.
Ironmill received the first call 5 minutes after their branded cars appeared on the streets of Seattle.
The slogan “Love Voronezh, Moscow will wait” that we came up with for Downtown.ru has become the slogan for all non-capital cities of Russia and was replicated on billboards in Saratov, Omsk, Sevastopol and Buryatia.
The opening of the street restaurant “Myasnoy kult” went viral on social media and produced free media coverage because of the logo we created.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
— What if I already have the brand platform? Can we get to the logo design right away?
Sure. Send us your brand platform and we will be able to make a more precise logo design proposal.
— Is a corporate identity style guide the same as a brand book?
A brand book is basically the document that the client receives when the brand platform is complete. This document contains information about the main brand characteristics. The corporate identity style guide is a manual on corporate identity usage and is sometimes miscalled a brand book.