ANALYSIS OF PRODUCT PROBLEMS AND READYMADE IDEAS FOR THEIR SOLUTION IN 2 DAYS OF WORKSHOP VIA CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAP METHODOLOGY
- New ideas that you have not even thought about.
- The answer to the question: «Have I planned and implemented the correct functions in my product?»
- Constructive criticism of your product from the user’s point of view.
- A summary table describing each step of the user, which will replace the task with prototypes.
- Emotional relief for the participants of the event.
Specially for mobile applications and SAAS.
This workshop – is a consulting event where you take to pieces your product together with “Manufactura” product team using the Customer Journey Map methodology.
Customer Journey Map — IS A SCHEME OF PERFECT USER ACTIONS INSIDE THE PRODUCT
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL FORMULATE DURING THE WORKSHOP:
- how your users differ from each other;
- what place in their life is taken by your product;
- what are the exact steps of users in your product on the way to their goal;
- what emotions they experience at every step;
- when a user makes a decision that your product is exactly what they needed and now they will always use it;
- с what barriers do users encounter on their way to this decision;
- кwhat ideas can help to overcome these barriers.
Check out CJMs of Mercedes-Benz, Starbucks, LEGO, IKEA, as well as our works in a detailed article of what Customer Journey Map is.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- You are at the start. There is a strong idea for the product, there are sketches and prototypes of how this should work. And a lot of doubts. You are afraid of a low return on investment, so you decided to analyze the problems and reduce the risks.
- You hit an iron ceiling. You have the impression that the product has exhausted itself and now you need an idea to reach a whole new level and ensure growth.
- The indicators are dropping sharply. The user outflow is growing, overtaking the influx of new ones The amount of bad reviews rolls over. You are on the verge of starting from scratch, but first you need to figure out what is the real cause of the problems.
CJM WORKSHOP WILL HELP TO INCREASE 3 KEY INDICATORS
Retention — the audience share returning to the application.
ARPU — the average revenue per user.
Audience loyalty, expressed in increase of the number of stars and positive reviews.
2 DAYS OF FOCUSING ON VALUE, CONVENIENCE AND PERFORMANCE
Our team will come to your office or we will be waiting for you in our office in Voronezh. The workshop runs for 2 days and is divided into stages.
Joint brainstorm with Manufactura Product team (2-4 people) and your team. During the workshop, we ask a lot of questions, question the answers, drink coffee, write on stickers and stick them on the wall to see the whole picture.
If your application hasn’t been released yet - your team needs people who can provide answers to key questions about its purpose and role in the lives of users. If you have a readymade application, we will also need data, a request for which we will send you a few days before the workshop.
After brainstorming, we take 2-4 hours to digitize its results and complete the Customer Journey Map table, and you have some free time to think about the ideas that emerged during the discussion.
Presentation and discussion of the Customer Journey Map table. During digitization, we will have questions, suggestions and new ideas that we should discuss with you.
After approval of the table, we send it to the design department, where we develop a poster with Customer Journey Map to visualize the optimal path for the user.
Get ready to spend a lot of energy - this focused work sucks people dry. But it's worth it.
CJM WORKSHOP MAY LEAD TO EXPONENTIAL GROWTH
Key ideas that led to growth in the Meinestadt project, were generated at the workshop on Customer Journey Map.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO TO SAVE THE WORKSHOP VALUES??
- Since CJM explains in detail all user actions, you no longer need the task of prototypes - just send the final table to the design team. After prototyping, proceed to testing the prototypes on users and creating interfaces, the launch is close.
- The product already have a user audience and you have created CJM to find new growth points, haven’t you? Great, so now you have a list of ideas that will help with the growth of the desired indicators. Turn them into hypotheses with our template and test each one.
- The workshop is an excellent psychological relief that motivates you to do more: пshare insights with the team and partners to speed up the work and increase the chances of the products’ success.
- 2 days of work with product team;
- summary table with user flow: step, retention, success criterion, conversion, audience size, psycho-emotional state, criticality level of the step, analysis of barriers, ideas for overcoming barriers;
- poster with CJM visualization.